TOSIBOX® Key is an intelligent cryptoprocessing device that enables a secure connection between your computer and one or more TOSIBOX® Nodes, giving you full visibility and control over the network devices connected to the Node.
Connections are established through a secure, encrypted VPN tunnel over the Internet or other common WANs and LANs, and permissions can be easily granted, revoked and configured in an unlimited number of ways. TOSIBOX® Key comes with a durable light metal alloy casing.
Starting from the ID “EF” TOSIBOX® Key conforms to the FIPS 140-2 level 3 regulations. The ID is the first two letters of the serial number found on the nameplate.
- 2048 bit RSA key in the cryptographic module
- 4 GB or larger flash memory storage for TOSIBOX® Key software and settings
- USB 2.0 interface, type A
- Standard CSP/PKCS#11
- One Mobile Client included (Android, iOS)
- Starting from the ID “EF” TOSIBOX® Key conforms to the FIPS 140-2 level 3 regulations. The ID is the first two letters of the serial number found on the nameplate.
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS
- Supported Windows operating systems: Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Supported Windows Server operating systems: Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016 & Windows Server 2019
- Supported Mac operating systems: Mac OS X 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina), Mac OS X 11 (Big Sur)
- 83 mm x 22 mm x 10 mm / 3.27″ x 0.87 x 0.39″ (L x W x H)
- Weight 27 g / 0.06 lbs
- Casing aluminum and plastic
- Operating temperature 0 °C … +70 °C / +32 °F … +158 °F
- Storage temperature -20 °C … +80 °C / -4 °F … +176 °F
For more information https://www.tosibox.com/tosibox-key?hsLang=en