6ES7217-1AG40-0XB0 SIMATIC S7-1200, CPU 1217C, compact CPU, DC/DC/DC, 2 PROFINET ports onboard I/O: 10 DI 24 V DC; 4 DI RS422/485; 6 DO 24 V DC; 0.5A; 4 DO RS422/485; 2 AI 0-10 V DC, 2 AO 0-20 mA Power supply: DC 20.4-28.8V DC, Program/data memory 150 KB
Article Number (Market Facing Number)
- Powerful controller for extremely fast signal processing
- Expandable by:
- 1 signal board (SB), battery board (BB) or communication board (CB)
- 8 signal modules (SM)
- Max. 3 communication modules (CM)
The compact CPU 1217C has:
- Integrated 24 V encoder/load current supply:
For direct connection of sensors and encoders. With a 400 mA output current, it can also be used as load power supply.
- 14 integrated digital inputs, of which:
- 10 integrated digital 24 V DC inputs (current sinking/current sourcing (IEC type 1 current sinking)).
- 4 integrated digital 1.5 V DC differential inputs.
- 10 integrated digital outputs, of which:
- 6 integrated digital 24 V DC outputs.
- 4 integrated digital 1.5 V DC differential outputs.
- 2 integrated analog inputs 0 … 10 V.
- 2 integrated analog outputs 0 … 20 mA.
- 4 pulse outputs (PTO) with a frequency of up to 1 MHz.
- Pulse-width modulated outputs (PWM) with a frequency of up to 100 kHz.
- 2 integrated Ethernet interfaces (TCP/IP native, ISO-on-TCP).
- 6 fast counters (max. 1 MHz), with parameterizable enable and reset inputs, can be used simultaneously as up and down counters with 2 separate inputs or for connecting incremental encoders.
- Expansion by additional communication interfaces, e.g. RS 485, RS 232, PROFIBUS.
- Expansion by analog or digital signals directly on the CPU via signal board (with retention of CPU mounting dimensions).
- Expansion by a wide range of analog and digital input and output signals via signal modules.
- Optional memory expansion (SIMATIC Memory Card).
- Motion Control in accordance with PLCopen for simple movements.
- PID controller with auto-tuning functionality.
- Integral real-time clock.
- Password protection.
- Interrupt inputs:
For extremely fast response to rising or falling edges of process signals.
- Time interrupts.
- Interrupt inputs.
- Library functionality.
- Online/Offline diagnostics.
- Removable terminals on all modules.
- Simulator (optional):
For simulating the integrated inputs and for testing the user program.
The STEP 7 programming package permits complete programming of all S7-1200 controllers and the associated I/O.