6AV2123-2DB03-0AX0 Basic Panels (2nd Generation)
6AV2123-2DB03-0AX0 SIMATIC HMI Basic Panels (2nd Generation) with their fully developed HMI basic functions are the ideal entry-level series for simple HMI applications.
The device family offers panels with 4″, 7″, 9″ and 12″ displays, as well as combined key and touch operation.
The innovative high-resolution widescreen displays with 64 000 colors are also suitable for upright installation, and they can be dimmed down to 100%. The innovative operator interface with improved usability opens up a diverse range of options thanks to new controls and graphics. The new USB interface enables the connection of keyboard, mouse or barcode scanner, and supports the simple archiving of data on a USB flash drive as well as the manual backup and restoring of the complete panel.
The integrated Ethernet or RS 485/422 interface (version-specific) enables simple connection to the controller.
- Integral component of Totally Integrated Automation (TIA):
Enhanced productivity, minimization of engineering costs, reduction of lifecycle costs
- Can also be deployed in an upright position where installation space is restricted
- Short configuring and commissioning times
- Service-friendly thanks to maintenance-free design
- Simple and user-friendly representation of process values thanks to, for example, input/output fields, vector graphics, trend curves, bar charts, text and bitmaps
- Flexible connection of USB stick, keyboard, mouse or barcode scanner using USB port
- Graphics library available with off-the-shelf picture objects
- Can be used worldwide:
- 32 languages can be configured (incl. Asian and Cyrillic character sets)
- You can switch between up to 10 languages online
- Language-dependent texts and graphics
The Basic Panels can be connected to:
- SIMATIC S7 controllers
- Non-Siemens controllers (applies for DP devices)
- Allen Bradley DF1
- Modicon Modbus RTU
- Mitsubishi FX
- Omron Hostlink/Multilink
- Non-Siemens controllers (non-Siemens drivers for PN devices)
- Allen Bradley Ethernet/IP
- Modicon Modbus TCP/IP
- Mitsubishi MC TCP/IP
For further information, see “System interfaces”.
6AV2123-2DB03-0AX0 SIMATIC HMI, KTP400 Basic, Basic Panel, Key/touch operation, 4″ TFT display, 65536 colors, PROFINET interface, configurable from WinCC Basic V13/ STEP 7 Basic V13, contains open-source software, which is provided free of charge see enclosed CD